Delthor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rules] Character Creation

Go down

[Rules] Character Creation Empty [Rules] Character Creation

Post by Khyrena Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:43 pm

In order to create your character, go to Profile, then Character sheets. Any name is allowed, but please refrain from obscenity. The races available should be fairly self explanatory, but if you need an explanation, PM me.

Skills rely on a system that avoids the normal D&D system. Skills can range from Weaving to Swordplay to Pyromancy to Necromancy to Acupuncture to Speech to Mentoring and more. Any learned skill will have one of 5 ranks: Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert, and Master. Consider each skill as essentially having one of 5 ranks from 1-5, 5 being the strongest. Every new character will have 30 points to allocate into this system. You can have 6 Master skills, 30 Novice skills, or anywhere in-between.

Note that there may be some skills that rely on one name. For instance, Speech includes bartering, haggling, and persuasion, so if you enter a skill labelled as Haggling or Bartering or Persuasion, I will edit your skill list and change that skill to Speech. You will not lose your skill points; this is just for a sense of uniformity between skill lists for easy comparison.

While characters START with thirty points to distribute, training, using, or attempting to use certain abilities may increase their level, or add new skills.

If there are any questions at all, please contact me.
Khyrena
Khyrena
Head Council Member

Character Sheet
Name: Lady Nella
Race: Transhuman
Home Region: Delthor-1

https://delthor.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down